We have now confirmed out commitment to this conference and will be delivering the following presentation
20th October 2011, Zone: B at 12pm
Topic: Transformation and P3M alignment through maturity model
“Business and IT organisations are facing an increasing number of initiatives and demands. When fully implemented, portfolio management can eliminate waste on unnecessary programmes and projects and can dramatically increase the percentage of such initiatives that is successfully completed. It provides a link between strategy development, finance and strategy implementation, ensuring that the organisations programmes and projects make the greatest possible contribution to on-going success. Beyond the complexity of individual projects to transform the enterprise, executives and senior managers have to manage various challenges:
· How to define and manage complex transformation programs?
· How to ensure change and transition management in complex organisations?
· How maturity models help, and what do great organizations do?>
· How to structure and manage my change Portfolio?
· How to rapidly build program and project capability?”