We are offering our MSP 5 day course, in Bristol, during the week of 30th January at only £750 per delegate (plus VAT and exam fees). The course will be based on the new MSP 2011 manual and will be delivered by the MSP lead author, so if you want to understand the topic rather than just passing the exam, this is the course for you.
Some reasons why you might want to chose Aspire Europe for your training course
- If you are simply looking for the cheapest we know you can buy cheaper else where, but just like John Lewis, “We will never knowingly be undersold”, so we will give you the best price we can and back that up with the best quality service we can provide.
- Our pedigree in MSP is undeniable, our team have been involved since adopted it at the BBC in 1999, and we provided the Lead Author for the 2007 version and led the development of the 2011 version
- We will treat you like a customer not a commodity, you will get refreshments and the course will be delivered in a comfortable room.
- Our trainer will be top class, they won’t be someone who has learned the words in the manual and rattles off slides, they are experienced programme managers who can provide you value added help on how to interpret the guidance. Most of them are also be APM Group Registered Consultants, the absolute highest accreditation available.
- We have great pass rates, that are because our course will start as soon as you book, you will get thorough pre-course materials and we will be available to help you with questions in the build up to the course. Our materials are continually under review and include pre-coure workbooks, e-learning products and practice papers to help you fully prepare for the course
- It doesn’t end with the course, we will provide you with access to our Align Toolkit for 3 months, this is an online toolkit that provides you with much more practical guidance if you are involved with delivering a programme, so we can tke you beyond theory. You will also get our regular newsletter with hints, tips, news and special offers to keep you involved in the Aspire programme community.
What our customers have said.
I honestly found MSP to be of immediate business value. I am doing some work on what is a relatively complex programme and can see with confidence the various projects, and have developed the programme organisation with the concept of business transformation in mind. It has really helped be to step in to a complex business situation with confidence and develop a clear picture – Free lance consultant in Private Health Sector
I would like to thank you again for an excellent course and thoroughly enjoyable week. I have got the learning bug again and P3O is definitely my next hit. – Freelance Programme Office Manager
Welsh Ambulance Service Delegate
I enjoyed your style of teaching and believe I got through because you took the time to look at where I was going wrong. I certainly wouldn’t have approached the exam in the same way without your input and advice