We are offering our PRINCE2 foundation and practitioner blended learning course in Taunton on 23/24th July for only £695, the course is designed to get you through the exam and gain the qualification, we currently have a 96% pass rate so if you are looking to upgrade your qualifications this is the course for you.
For more information please contact Mike Moore on 01275 848099 or email email@example.com
Some reasons why you might want to chose Aspire Europe for you training course include:
1. PRINCE2- if you are simply looking for the cheapest we know you can buy cheaper elsewhere, but just like John Lewis, “We will never knowingly be undersold”, so we will give you the best price we can and back that up with the best quality service we can provide.
2. Pedigree – our pedigree in PRINCE2 is strong, our team have been involved since adoption at the BBC in 1996, and we provided a lot of input into the new version of the manual in 2008. We have been supporting the implementation and adoption of PRINCE2 in many organisations in the last 10 years.
3. Customer – we will treat you like a customer not a commodity – you will receive refreshments and the course will be delivered in a comfortable room.
4. Trainer – our trainer will be top class, they won’t be someone who has learned the words in the manual and rattles off slides, they are experienced programme managers who can provide you value added help on how to interpret the guidance. Most of them are also be APM Group Registered Consultants, the absolute highest accreditation available.
5. Pass Rates – we have great pass rates, that is because our course starts as soon as you book. You will receive thorough pre-course materials and we are available to provide support in assistance with any queries in the lead up to the course. Our materials are continually under review and include pre-course workbooks, a full e-learning package including podcasts from the lead author outlining the topic and practice papers to help you fully prepare for the course.
6. Post Course Value – it doesn’t end with the course, we will provide you with access to our Align Toolkit for 3 months, this is an online toolkit that provides you with much more practical guidance if you are involved with delivering a project, so we can take you beyond theory. You will also get our regular newsletter with hints, tips, news and special offers to keep you involved in the Aspire programme community.