Outperform will once again be running their acclaimed P3M3 Training Workshop.
The purpose of the most popular workshop is to enable external consultants and internal assessors to plan and undertake a maturity assessment of an organisation’s portfolio, programme or project management capability (PPM capability). It introduces and compares a number of maturity models but uses the internationally recognised Portfolio, Programme and Project Management Maturity Model (P3M3®) from the Cabinet Office as the basis for the practical exercises.
By the end of the workshop the attendees will:
- Understand the background, purpose and core concepts of maturity modelling
- Be able to assess the benefits of undertaking a maturity assessment in their organisation
- Be able to plan and undertake a P3M3 self-assessment using the check-lists provided
- Understand how the output of a maturity assessment relates to a 5-step framework for process improvement
- Be able to formulate a prioritised improvement roadmap from the results of an assessment
- Understand the APMG certification assessment process and the benefits of P3M3 certification.
The workshop will be delivered by Mike Ward, a Registered Consultant authorized to undertake P3M3 certification assessments, a veteran of nearly 100 maturity assessments and a member of the P3M3 authoring team.
What previous delegates have said:
“Using P3M3 has helped us gain £442m of efficiencies through identifying capability-gaps and prioritising improvement initatives” – London Underground
“Thanks. The checklists are really useful” – Quality Manager, PPM Center of Excellence
“I was aware of Outperform’s expertise in maturity models through their P3M3 webinars. The workshop has provided the ‘how to’ needed in order to initiate our maturity assessment” – Head of Project Assurance
“Excellent” – Head of Projects
“First class event from Outperform, as usual” – Programme Manager