Aspire Europe and Outperform are once again running their acclaimed P3M3 training workshop.
The event will take place in Avonmouth House, London on the 7th November 2013.
The purpose of the P3M3 Workshop is to show how to use the Portfolio, Programme and Project Management Maturity Model (P3M3) to improve organisational performance.
It will demonstrate that there is more to maturity modelling than certification by providing delegates with a self-assessment method and a framework for planning and measuring improvement initiatives.
By the end of the workshop the attendees will:
- Understand the background, purpose and core concepts of maturity modelling
- Be able to assess the benefits of undertaking a maturity assessment in their organisation
- Be able to plan and undertake a P3M3 self-assessment using the check-lists provided
- Understand how the output of a maturity assessment relates to a 5-step framework for process improvement
- Be able to formulate a prioritised improvement roadmap from the results of an assessment
- Understand the APMG certification assessment process and the benefits of P3M3 certification.
What previous delegates have said:
“Using P3M3 has helped us gain £442m of efficiencies through identifying capability-gaps and prioritising improvement initatives” – London Underground
“Thanks. The checklists are really useful” – Quality Manager, PPM Center of Excellence
“I was aware of Outperform’s expertise in maturity models through their P3M3 webinars. The workshop has provided the ‘how to’ needed in order to initiate our maturity assessment” – Head of Project Assurance
“Excellent” – Head of Projects
“First class event from Outperform, as usual” – Programme Manager
To view more information or to sign up to this event please click here
Alternatively, please contact Aspire Europe at: firstname.lastname@example.org