Aspire Europe is excited to announce the launch of version 2 of the Align Framework. The Align Framework is a key element of successful project and programme management and has been built to provide a foundation for organisations to achieve higher levels of performance and maturity
Does your organisation suffer from poor or inconsistent project delivery? Does your organisation have…
- Incomplete frameworks?
- Frameworks that replicate manuals and basic theory but add no value?
- Lifecycles which are rarely adequate?
- Themes such as risk, which are not connected to the lifecycle in any way, or sit in isolation?
- Generic role definitions with no application of the responsibilities?
- Templates that bear no resemblance to the lifecycle or processes?
- No relationship between programme and project management systems
- Training investment that is unconnected to day to day delivery?
The Align Framework underpins portfolio management by: providing a consistent management framework for programme and projects; helping organisations that have a framework to integrate their approach; addressing gaps, and; building current processes into a portal accessible across the organisation.
The Align Framework is available in a number of formats and organisations in the early stages of development will have a framework that is scalable and will sustain their growth into the future.
For more information – Introducing the Align Framework – or contact us at email@example.com