Aspire Europe currently has a number of exciting job opportunities available for Portfolio Office Specialists to fill positions available in the South and West.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- To establish and run a PMO (for PMO lead role only)
- Supporting Project Managers, Teams and Boards
- Provide internal consultancy and expertise in P3RM and organisation processes – promoting and assuring defined methods and standards
- Assisting in the planning and delivery process including identification of dependencies across the portfolio
- Facilitate the development and on-going management of an optimised portfolio, ensuring senior management decisions lead to the fulfilment of strategic objectives through delivery of projects, programmes and BAU.
- Ensuring consistency and accuracy of reporting and managing the monthly reporting cycles
- Providing support in the use of software tools to support the change environment
- Familiarity with P3M3 or other maturity models would be beneficial but not essential.
If you believe you have the skills and qualifications necessary to come and join the team at Aspire Europe, please send your CV with covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org