Planning is a crucial aspect of programme and project management. Though time consuming, it remains the case that if you fail to prepare then you prepare to fail.
Here is our magnificent seven question checklist for planning.
- Do we know what is required?
- Is it clear what we have to create?
- Are the resources capable and available?
- Is there clarity about how the sequence of products fit together?
- How have the estimates been achieved?
- Do we understand the dependencies?
- Is the ‘golden thread’ in place?
For a taster of our planning principles i-learning Click here