Location – Manchester
Price – Formerly £1,700 now £1,275 per person (the cheapest course in the North!)
When – 13th-17th February 2017
The APM – Project Management Qualification is knowledge based and allows candidates to demonstrate understanding of all elements of project management.
- Application of APM glossary terminology
- Increased confidence to delegates in real world application of project management
- Thorough coverage of applicable APM Bok6 knowledge areas
- Delegates will be fully prepared to take the PMQ (APMP) examination
What is included in the course?
- A 5 day course delivered by a qualified and experienced trainer
- PFQ eLearning will be included as part of the pre-course
- The APM Project Management Qualification – Study Guide
- PMQ examination
- 1 year free access to any of our following (APMG accredited) Foundation and Practitioner eLearning courses; PRINCE2®, MSP®, MoP®, M_o_R®, P3O®, Change Management and Managing Benefits (License valid for 12 months upon completion of the PMQ course)
- Refreshments including lunch, tea and coffee
Please contact email@example.com for more information or alternatively please call our office on 01275 848099.
Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT.