Location – Blackfriars, London
Price – Formerly £1,500 now £1,200 per person, an amazing saving of £300!!
When – 6th-10th February 2017
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) is the de facto standard developed by the UK government for delivering change programmes in the UK and is a globally recognised qualification.
- 2 examination qualifications
- Application of MSP® common vocabulary
- Increased confidence in real world application
- Thorough knowledge of the MSP® methodology at theory and application level
What is included in the course?
- A 5 day course delivered by a qualified and experienced trainer
- Pre-course information and reading, including the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP 2011) Manual
- MSP Foundation and Practitioner examinations
- 1 year free access to any of our following (APMG accredited) Foundation and Practitioner eLearning courses; PRINCE2®, MoP®, M_o_R®, P3O®, Change Management and Managing Benefits (License valid for 12 months upon completion of the MSP course)
- Refreshments including lunch, tea and coffee
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or alternatively please call our office on 01275 848099.
Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT.