Why not join our MD Rod Sowden, for a complimentary breakfast briefing in Auckland
Date: Tuesday 19th December, 8am to 9.30am
Venue: JACK TAR, North Wharf, 34-47 Jellicoe Street, Auckland
Speaker: Rod Sowden
Rod Sowden’s company, Aspire Europe have recently completed a major review of Network Rail using P3M3. The organisation with the biggest infrastructure investment portfolio in the UK has made massive steps forward and achieved maturity level 3 in project management and are now steadily improving their programme and portfolio management maturity; all in preparation to enable expenditure of nearly £50bn on the UK rail infrastructure between 2019 and 2024, Aspire were also involved in helping to plan that improvement journey.
Rod led the assessments and is keen to talk through how the P3M3 framework should be used as the framework for delivering performance rather than simply benchmarking and the lessons from Network Rail that should shape the adoption by other organisations.
Rod is the current lead author for Managing Successful Programmes and P3M3 itself.
This session is for:
• Anyone accountable for improving their organisations programme and portfolio management maturity
• Those responsible for developing P3M3 frameworks for delivering performance.
Your takeaways will be ……..
- Hear a bit about the Network Rail story
- Opportunity to network with the lead author of MSP and P3M3
- Insight into what a sucessful organisation lookslike, with a range of P3M3 maturity levels
Places are limited, don’t delay register today Register Here
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about this session.
Business Development Manager
M 027 4226 062 / 0800 888 897