We are excited to announce that our Aspire Academy eLearning portal now has its own Mobile app out of the box, due to a recent upgrade.
With the Moodle Mobile (the official mobile app for Moodle) you can:
- Browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- Track your progress and view your course grades
- Attempt tests
- Access eLearning packages on and off-line
The Mobile app is available for free from Google Play and the Apple Store. See Moodle Mobile downloads for links. You can also install the app directly from your mobile device by searching for ‘Moodle Mobile’ with author/owner ‘Moodle Pty Ltd’ in Google Play/Store.
Please note we recommend an Android tablet or iPad for the best viewing experience.
To access the our site in the Moodle Mobile app, please enter the URL – aspireacademy.tv/moodle – on the Connect to Moodle screen, and then log in with your normal details.
For help in setting up access to our site from your mobile, please contact our Academy team at email@example.com or call us on 0117 440 2560
For more information on our eLearning, please have a look at this product description