Aspire Europe are very pleased to announce the appointment of Chris Moore as our new consulting services director. Chris will be taking on responsibility for the Aspire Accelerate brand, which is primarily focused on advisory and delivery support services to our clients.
Chris has extensive experience in the market after 15 years as a director of CMC Partnership, before that he led WS Atkins IT project management consultancy. For more information on Chris – https://lnkd.in/drU3__s
Rod Sowden, Managing Director, Aspire Europe Ltd said “We believe that we are incredibly fortunate to have attracted Chris, he has exactly the experience that we are looking for to take our delivery support proposition on to the next level in the coming years and he will significantly strengthen our management team”
Aspire Europe are very pleased to announce that the Aspire Academy is now accredited to offer the AgilePM® and AgileBA® qualifications at both Foundation and Practitioner level.
A major benefit for both courses is 1 year’s free membership to the Agile Business Consortium for successful candidates (at any level).
Individual Consortium membership offers the following benefits:
- 20% discount on items in the Consortium’s webshop
- Free access to Member Training Days
- 20% discount on general events such as the Agile Business Conference
- Free access to the latest templates
- Discounts on selected events run by partner organizations
- Belonging to an organisation at the forefront of Agile development
This page, provides an overview of the initiative.
If you would like more information, please contact email@example.com
AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd.
AgileBA® is a registered trade mark of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd.
Well its almost Christmas and the Aspire team are close to shutting down for Christmas and a well earned break.
We’d just like to wish everyone out there a very Merry Christmas and hope you all have a wonderful time.
We look forward to meeting up with you again in the New Year
From Everyone at Aspire Europe
Aspire Academy returns to London, Manchester and Bristol with our NEW Public Schedule in these locations!
We are excited to announce our expanding public schedule in London, Manchester and Bristol to make our courses more accessible and affordable. We are committed to offering distinctive and high quality courses at a competitive price. Please check out our special launch prices for the New Year for MSP® and APMP or click here for our public schedule.
What makes us your best option for classroom training?
- We’re in the Top 10% of the Top 500 training companies for performance!
- 97% pass rate over the last 12 years!
- We have delivered over 10,000 days training and over 5,000 qualifications!
- Consistently high standard of delivery from our experienced trainers!
- A complimentary 1 year licence for one user to select one of the following APMG accredited! Foundation and Practitioner eLearning courses: PRINCE2®, MSP®, P3O®, MoP®, M_o_R®, Change Management or Managing Benefits!
- Exceptional standard training venues in central locations!
M_o_R®, MoP®, MSP®, P3O® and PRINCE2® are [registered] trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
In this video, Alice Martin the Aspire Academy Operations Manager tells you how to save money on training.
We have eLearing discounts for students to help kick start careers. More on this here
Visit and Subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Location – Manchester
Price – Formerly £1,700 now £1,275 per person (the cheapest course in the North!)
When – 13th-17th February 2017
The APM – Project Management Qualification is knowledge based and allows candidates to demonstrate understanding of all elements of project management.
- Application of APM glossary terminology
- Increased confidence to delegates in real world application of project management
- Thorough coverage of applicable APM Bok6 knowledge areas
- Delegates will be fully prepared to take the PMQ (APMP) examination
What is included in the course?
- A 5 day course delivered by a qualified and experienced trainer
- PFQ eLearning will be included as part of the pre-course
- The APM Project Management Qualification – Study Guide
- PMQ examination
- 1 year free access to any of our following (APMG accredited) Foundation and Practitioner eLearning courses; PRINCE2®, MSP®, MoP®, M_o_R®, P3O®, Change Management and Managing Benefits (License valid for 12 months upon completion of the PMQ course)
- Refreshments including lunch, tea and coffee
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or alternatively please call our office on 01275 848099.
Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT.