This free briefing (pdf) outlines the key concepts of programme management and the principal roles and themes that make programmes distinctive from portfolios and projects.
Right click and save as, this link to download the interactive briefing, please view it in either Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
If you like this interactive briefing, you may also be interested in our YouTube channel, which can be found here
MSP® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Location – Blackfriars, London
Price – Formerly £1,500 now £1,200 per person, an amazing saving of £300!!
When – 6th-10th February 2017
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) is the de facto standard developed by the UK government for delivering change programmes in the UK and is a globally recognised qualification.
- 2 examination qualifications
- Application of MSP® common vocabulary
- Increased confidence in real world application
- Thorough knowledge of the MSP® methodology at theory and application level
What is included in the course?
- A 5 day course delivered by a qualified and experienced trainer
- Pre-course information and reading, including the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP 2011) Manual
- MSP Foundation and Practitioner examinations
- 1 year free access to any of our following (APMG accredited) Foundation and Practitioner eLearning courses; PRINCE2®, MoP®, M_o_R®, P3O®, Change Management and Managing Benefits (License valid for 12 months upon completion of the MSP course)
- Refreshments including lunch, tea and coffee
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or alternatively please call our office on 01275 848099.
Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT.
Aspire Europe are joining in with the Black Friday deals hitting the high street this weekend and the Cyber Monday deals hitting your screens next week.
For a limited time only when you purchase one of our foundation eLearning courses (£199), you’ll receive access to the practitioner course absolutely FREE! Making you a saving of £99 this Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
The courses this is applicable for are;
- MSP® (Managing Successful Programmes)
- P3O® (Project, Programme and Portfolio Office)
- MoP® (Management of Portfolio)
- M_o_R® (Management of Risk)
- Change Management
- Managing Benefits
Get in touch now to secure your deal!
Simply contact us either by email at email@example.com or alternatively give us a call on 01275 848099 for more information.
M_o_R®, MoP®, MSP®, P3O® and PRINCE2® are [registered] trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
We had hoped to produce another programme highlight report in September “Brexit – the biggest MSP programme ever” but despite careful monitoring of events, there isn’t any sign of progress towards any of the components of the Programme Brief that we have been waiting for, namely:
- Vision Statement other than Brexit means Brexit, bit of debate around hard v soft Brexit
- Estimates of costs and timetable, except for article 50 will be triggered before March 2017
- Risks, although the mitigation for the plan currency value doesn’t seem to have worked
- Benefits – a totally blank space
In fact, the latest Stakeholder Engagement Strategy appears to be “no running commentary” and “no discussion in Parliament”.
So to help the government we thought it might be useful to have a go at helping with the benefits void by producing a benefits map of one of the outcomes, namely, lower immigration, which you can find here brexit-the-immigration-benefits-map
We have tried to be objective in this map and hopefully helps to illustrate the implications of one of the major pillars of the decision to leave, as neither economists or sociologists much of this is open to debate depending on your perception.