Aspire Europe are very pleased to announce that the Aspire Academy is now accredited to offer the Better Business Case™ qualification at both Foundation and Practitioner level.
We are also in the process of developing eLearning for this product, which will be out this Summer, so stay tuned for more information.
To find out more about the Better Business Cases qualification, please click here
If you would like more information, please contact email@example.com
Better Business CasesTM is a trademark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved.
The APMG International Better Business Cases and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group. All rights reserved.
Back in 2008 Aspire Europe started delivering maturity assessments (using P3M3®), part of which is reviewing how effective organisations were at planning. Our experiences from these maturity assessments and working with clients, is that planning is an area of weakness for many organisations. this article goes back to basics and identifies one or two of the reasons for this.
Based on the findings, the P3M3® lead author, Rod Sowden, goes back to basics and identifies one or two of the reasons for this . To read more, click here
If you find the article useful – please let us know
P3M3® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Location – Manchester
Price – Formerly £1,700 now £1,275 per person (the cheapest course in the North!)
When – 13th-17th February 2017
The APM – Project Management Qualification is knowledge based and allows candidates to demonstrate understanding of all elements of project management.
- Application of APM glossary terminology
- Increased confidence to delegates in real world application of project management
- Thorough coverage of applicable APM Bok6 knowledge areas
- Delegates will be fully prepared to take the PMQ (APMP) examination
What is included in the course?
- A 5 day course delivered by a qualified and experienced trainer
- PFQ eLearning will be included as part of the pre-course
- The APM Project Management Qualification – Study Guide
- PMQ examination
- 1 year free access to any of our following (APMG accredited) Foundation and Practitioner eLearning courses; PRINCE2®, MSP®, MoP®, M_o_R®, P3O®, Change Management and Managing Benefits (License valid for 12 months upon completion of the PMQ course)
- Refreshments including lunch, tea and coffee
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or alternatively please call our office on 01275 848099.
Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT.
P3M3® (Portfolio, Programme and Project Management Maturity Model) is a credible and proven tool to help us understand our maturity in managing change initiatives, to allow us to better understand what specific improvements in maturity might deliver to us in terms of benefits and strategic advantage, and to allow us to plan our journey to step changes in performance.
If you are new to P3M3 please check out this link
To find out how P3M3 can help with your improvement roadmap, please read this article
P3M3® is a[registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Would you set off on a journey without planning your route first? Effective project planning ensures you reach your project destination on time and on budget. To read more click here