“To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others” – Anthony Robbins
So many projects and programmes snatch defeat from the jaws of victory by failing to communicate effectively or misjudging the mood of the stakeholder base.
In this podcast Rod Sowden talks about the approach to Stakeholder Management defined in Managing Successful Programmes and gives an overview of the key areas to focus on and how the stakeholder management can be deployed effectively.
APM – Project Management Qualification (PMQ) is the flagship qualification of the Association for Project Management. Tens of thousands of project managers have chosen to obtain the internationally recognised International Project Management Association Level D certification.
If the below is of interest to you, then come join us in Manchester for our upcoming 5 day PMQ course on 13th – 17th February and gain your PMQ qualification with one of our experienced trainers. Click here for more details
Aspire Academy returns to London, Manchester and Bristol with our NEW Public Schedule in these locations!
We are excited to announce our expanding public schedule in London, Manchester and Bristol to make our courses more accessible and affordable. We are committed to offering distinctive and high quality courses at a competitive price. Please check out our special launch prices for the New Year for MSP® and APMP or click here for our public schedule.
What makes us your best option for classroom training?
- We’re in the Top 10% of the Top 500 training companies for performance!
- 97% pass rate over the last 12 years!
- We have delivered over 10,000 days training and over 5,000 qualifications!
- Consistently high standard of delivery from our experienced trainers!
- A complimentary 1 year licence for one user to select one of the following APMG accredited! Foundation and Practitioner eLearning courses: PRINCE2®, MSP®, P3O®, MoP®, M_o_R®, Change Management or Managing Benefits!
- Exceptional standard training venues in central locations!
M_o_R®, MoP®, MSP®, P3O® and PRINCE2® are [registered] trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
In this video, Alice Martin the Aspire Academy Operations Manager tells you how to save money on training.
We have eLearing discounts for students to help kick start careers. More on this here
Visit and Subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Location – Manchester
Price – Formerly £1,700 now £1,275 per person (the cheapest course in the North!)
When – 13th-17th February 2017
The APM – Project Management Qualification is knowledge based and allows candidates to demonstrate understanding of all elements of project management.
- Application of APM glossary terminology
- Increased confidence to delegates in real world application of project management
- Thorough coverage of applicable APM Bok6 knowledge areas
- Delegates will be fully prepared to take the PMQ (APMP) examination
What is included in the course?
- A 5 day course delivered by a qualified and experienced trainer
- PFQ eLearning will be included as part of the pre-course
- The APM Project Management Qualification – Study Guide
- PMQ examination
- 1 year free access to any of our following (APMG accredited) Foundation and Practitioner eLearning courses; PRINCE2®, MSP®, MoP®, M_o_R®, P3O®, Change Management and Managing Benefits (License valid for 12 months upon completion of the PMQ course)
- Refreshments including lunch, tea and coffee
Please contact email@example.com for more information or alternatively please call our office on 01275 848099.
Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT.
Aspire Europe are joining in with the Black Friday deals hitting the high street this weekend and the Cyber Monday deals hitting your screens next week.
For a limited time only when you purchase one of our foundation eLearning courses (£199), you’ll receive access to the practitioner course absolutely FREE! Making you a saving of £99 this Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
The courses this is applicable for are;
- MSP® (Managing Successful Programmes)
- P3O® (Project, Programme and Portfolio Office)
- MoP® (Management of Portfolio)
- M_o_R® (Management of Risk)
- Change Management
- Managing Benefits
Get in touch now to secure your deal!
Simply contact us either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give us a call on 01275 848099 for more information.
M_o_R®, MoP®, MSP®, P3O® and PRINCE2® are [registered] trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
Nelson Mandela stated “education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world” and at Aspire we understand the importance of providing skills and training for future generations to ensure they get the best start in their careers.
Mark Zuckerberg was just 20 years old when he launched Facebook from his Harvard University dorm and it is now the largest social media platform in the world. We are therefore offering 20% off all of our eLearning courses to all A-level and University (or equivalent) students that are in full time education to kick start their careers.
Students will receive 1 year’s access to their chosen courses that can be completed in their own time and at their own pace. We have the facilities for online exams to be sat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere in the world, so you can become a PRINCE2® practitioner without leaving your living (or dorm) room!
For more information, or if you know someone who may be interested, contact us today:
T: +44 (0) 1275 848 099
Or get social:
You Tube: @AspireEurope
M_o_R®, MoP®, MSP®, P3O®, P3M3® and PRINCE2® are [registered] trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.