Welcome to the Aspire Academy for Penny Lester who has just joined us to take over from Alice Martin, who has moved back to London and a wonderful career opportunity.
We are very excited about having Penny as the public face of Aspire Europe training, she has been involved with learning and development for over 16 years and has extensive range of experience in managing the ongoing, long-term improvement of client employees’ skills, enabling them to fulfil their potential within their organisation and embed their learning.
Penny has been involved the full cycle of training, including programme design, course delivery and impact assessments during her career. Please follow this link to find out more about Penny.
Two of the most established brands in the training market are joining forces to maintain a high quality offering in the AXELOS Limited and APM qualifications market place.
Pearcemayfield were established in 2001 and Aspire Europe in 2004 and both have been active in the development of UK best practice for over 10 years.
No other organisation can offer you the lead authors of MSP®, P3O® and P3M3® alongside key members of the development teams for PRINCE2®, M_o_R® and MoP®. This track record brings authority and experience of the subjects which enables us to provide unique courses.
Rod Sowden, Managing Director of Aspire Europe said “We have worked closely with the Pearcemayfield team since Patrick Mayfield was one of my authoring team for MSP 2007. I’ve always admired their unique approach to the training delivery and their courage to stand by their values in an increasingly commoditised market”.
Richard Rose, CEO of Pearcemayfield “We are really excited about this development with Aspire Europe, we have often shared trainers and other resources so it was only natural to tighten the working relationship when the opportunity arose. We will both continue to deliver high quality courses to both sets of customers but under the Aspire Europe brand in future”.
“I really want to thank all the people that contributed to the successes of Pearcemayfield in the past and look forward to working with them under the Aspire Europe brand in the future” Richard continued.
For enquiries and more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01275 848099
M_o_R®, MoP®, MSP®, P3O®, P3M3® and PRINCE2® are [registered] trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
“To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others” – Anthony Robbins
So many projects and programmes snatch defeat from the jaws of victory by failing to communicate effectively or misjudging the mood of the stakeholder base.
In this podcast Rod Sowden talks about the approach to Stakeholder Management defined in Managing Successful Programmes and gives an overview of the key areas to focus on and how the stakeholder management can be deployed effectively.
APM – Project Management Qualification (PMQ) is the flagship qualification of the Association for Project Management. Tens of thousands of project managers have chosen to obtain the internationally recognised International Project Management Association Level D certification.
If the below is of interest to you, then come join us in Manchester for our upcoming 5 day PMQ course on 13th – 17th February and gain your PMQ qualification with one of our experienced trainers. Click here for more details
Aspire Academy returns to London, Manchester and Bristol with our NEW Public Schedule in these locations!
We are excited to announce our expanding public schedule in London, Manchester and Bristol to make our courses more accessible and affordable. We are committed to offering distinctive and high quality courses at a competitive price. Please check out our special launch prices for the New Year for MSP® and APMP or click here for our public schedule.
What makes us your best option for classroom training?
- We’re in the Top 10% of the Top 500 training companies for performance!
- 97% pass rate over the last 12 years!
- We have delivered over 10,000 days training and over 5,000 qualifications!
- Consistently high standard of delivery from our experienced trainers!
- A complimentary 1 year licence for one user to select one of the following APMG accredited! Foundation and Practitioner eLearning courses: PRINCE2®, MSP®, P3O®, MoP®, M_o_R®, Change Management or Managing Benefits!
- Exceptional standard training venues in central locations!
M_o_R®, MoP®, MSP®, P3O® and PRINCE2® are [registered] trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
In this video, Alice Martin the Aspire Academy Operations Manager tells you how to save money on training.
We have eLearing discounts for students to help kick start careers. More on this here
Visit and Subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Location – Manchester
Price – Formerly £1,700 now £1,275 per person (the cheapest course in the North!)
When – 13th-17th February 2017
The APM – Project Management Qualification is knowledge based and allows candidates to demonstrate understanding of all elements of project management.
- Application of APM glossary terminology
- Increased confidence to delegates in real world application of project management
- Thorough coverage of applicable APM Bok6 knowledge areas
- Delegates will be fully prepared to take the PMQ (APMP) examination
What is included in the course?
- A 5 day course delivered by a qualified and experienced trainer
- PFQ eLearning will be included as part of the pre-course
- The APM Project Management Qualification – Study Guide
- PMQ examination
- 1 year free access to any of our following (APMG accredited) Foundation and Practitioner eLearning courses; PRINCE2®, MSP®, MoP®, M_o_R®, P3O®, Change Management and Managing Benefits (License valid for 12 months upon completion of the PMQ course)
- Refreshments including lunch, tea and coffee
Please contact email@example.com for more information or alternatively please call our office on 01275 848099.
Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT.