The APMP Level 7 Project Management Qualification is knowledge based and allows candidates to demonstrate knowledge of all elements of project management.
APM – Project Management Qualification (5 day – 31/10/16 – 04/11/16)
- Application of APM glossary terminology
- Increased confidence to delegates in real world application of project management
- Thorough coverage of applicable APM Bok6 knowledge areas
- Delegates will be fully prepared to take the APMP examination
What is included in the course?
- A 5 day course delivered by a qualified and experienced trainer
- APMIC eLearning will be included as part of the pre-course
- APMP: The APM Project Management Qualification – Study Guide
- APMP examination
- 1 year free access to any of our following Foundation and Practitioner eLearning courses; PRINCE2®, MSP®, MoP®, M_o_R®, P3O®, Change Management and Managing Benefits (License valid for 12 months upon completion of the APMP course)
- Refreshments including lunch, tea and coffee
Location – Blackfriars, London
Price – £1,195 per person
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or alternatively please call our office on 01275 848099
M_o_R®, MoP®, MSP®, P3O®, P3M3® and PRINCE2® are [registered] trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.