“To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others” – Anthony Robbins
So many projects and programmes snatch defeat from the jaws of victory by failing to communicate effectively or misjudging the mood of the stakeholder base.
In this podcast Rod Sowden talks about the approach to Stakeholder Management defined in Managing Successful Programmes and gives an overview of the key areas to focus on and how the stakeholder management can be deployed effectively.
In this video, Rod Sowden the Aspire Europe Managing Director talks about Programme Lifecycles.
Hope you enjoy!
Visit and Subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
This free briefing (pdf) outlines the key concepts of programme management and the principal roles and themes that make programmes distinctive from portfolios and projects.
Right click and save as, this link to download the interactive briefing, please view it in either Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
If you like this interactive briefing, you may also be interested in our YouTube channel, which can be found here
MSP® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Aspire Academy returns to London, Manchester and Bristol with our NEW Public Schedule in these locations!
We are excited to announce our expanding public schedule in London, Manchester and Bristol to make our courses more accessible and affordable. We are committed to offering distinctive and high quality courses at a competitive price. Please check out our special launch prices for the New Year for MSP® and APMP or click here for our public schedule.
What makes us your best option for classroom training?
- We’re in the Top 10% of the Top 500 training companies for performance!
- 97% pass rate over the last 12 years!
- We have delivered over 10,000 days training and over 5,000 qualifications!
- Consistently high standard of delivery from our experienced trainers!
- A complimentary 1 year licence for one user to select one of the following APMG accredited! Foundation and Practitioner eLearning courses: PRINCE2®, MSP®, P3O®, MoP®, M_o_R®, Change Management or Managing Benefits!
- Exceptional standard training venues in central locations!
M_o_R®, MoP®, MSP®, P3O® and PRINCE2® are [registered] trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Location – Blackfriars, London
Price – Formerly £1,500 now £1,200 per person, an amazing saving of £300!!
When – 6th-10th February 2017
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) is the de facto standard developed by the UK government for delivering change programmes in the UK and is a globally recognised qualification.
- 2 examination qualifications
- Application of MSP® common vocabulary
- Increased confidence in real world application
- Thorough knowledge of the MSP® methodology at theory and application level
What is included in the course?
- A 5 day course delivered by a qualified and experienced trainer
- Pre-course information and reading, including the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP 2011) Manual
- MSP Foundation and Practitioner examinations
- 1 year free access to any of our following (APMG accredited) Foundation and Practitioner eLearning courses; PRINCE2®, MoP®, M_o_R®, P3O®, Change Management and Managing Benefits (License valid for 12 months upon completion of the MSP course)
- Refreshments including lunch, tea and coffee
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or alternatively please call our office on 01275 848099.
Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT.