APM – Project Management Qualification (PMQ) is the flagship qualification of the Association for Project Management. Tens of thousands of project managers have chosen to obtain the internationally recognised International Project Management Association Level D certification.
If the below is of interest to you, then come join us in Manchester for our upcoming 5 day PMQ course on 13th – 17th February and gain your PMQ qualification with one of our experienced trainers. Click here for more details
Aspire Academy returns to London, Manchester and Bristol with our NEW Public Schedule in these locations!
We are excited to announce our expanding public schedule in London, Manchester and Bristol to make our courses more accessible and affordable. We are committed to offering distinctive and high quality courses at a competitive price. Please check out our special launch prices for the New Year for MSP® and APMP or click here for our public schedule.
What makes us your best option for classroom training?
- We’re in the Top 10% of the Top 500 training companies for performance!
- 97% pass rate over the last 12 years!
- We have delivered over 10,000 days training and over 5,000 qualifications!
- Consistently high standard of delivery from our experienced trainers!
- A complimentary 1 year licence for one user to select one of the following APMG accredited! Foundation and Practitioner eLearning courses: PRINCE2®, MSP®, P3O®, MoP®, M_o_R®, Change Management or Managing Benefits!
- Exceptional standard training venues in central locations!
M_o_R®, MoP®, MSP®, P3O® and PRINCE2® are [registered] trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Location – Manchester
Price – Formerly £1,700 now £1,275 per person (the cheapest course in the North!)
When – 13th-17th February 2017
The APM – Project Management Qualification is knowledge based and allows candidates to demonstrate understanding of all elements of project management.
- Application of APM glossary terminology
- Increased confidence to delegates in real world application of project management
- Thorough coverage of applicable APM Bok6 knowledge areas
- Delegates will be fully prepared to take the PMQ (APMP) examination
What is included in the course?
- A 5 day course delivered by a qualified and experienced trainer
- PFQ eLearning will be included as part of the pre-course
- The APM Project Management Qualification – Study Guide
- PMQ examination
- 1 year free access to any of our following (APMG accredited) Foundation and Practitioner eLearning courses; PRINCE2®, MSP®, MoP®, M_o_R®, P3O®, Change Management and Managing Benefits (License valid for 12 months upon completion of the PMQ course)
- Refreshments including lunch, tea and coffee
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or alternatively please call our office on 01275 848099.
Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT.